How does genivi deal with CAN protocol ?

skocharl skocharl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:46:33 EST 2016

Thanks Foster and Philippe for answering my question.

I have one more question I am putting in various ways because I might not
be clear enough

Can I treat AMB as  a generic module on top of CAN ,so that it can pull
vehicle data from any car like Nissan,Hyundai etc .?

If it is not

Do vehicle manufacturers provide plugin which directly interacts with AMB?

How does genivi deal with CAN protocol as it is very specific with every
car ?

Thanks
Srinivas

Thanks