First GDP Call today: open

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Wed Jan 13 03:53:39 EST 2016

Hi,

today we will have the first GDP call at 9:00 UTC. As part of the
reorganization of some of the meetings, we will have from now on a
weekly call to talk about GDP. We used to do it as part of the BIT call,
which is for Members only.

The GDP call is open. So from now own we will have a weekly discussion
about the project where you can participate, which I think is a natural
step for an open project.

One important input of that meeting is the report from the GDP
maintenance team. Reporting in the open will make our work easier and
hopefully will increase the trust on the maintenance team I am part of,
key aspect for making GDP a success.

Making this call open is just a gesture (important, yes) if you do not
participate. So this is a call for participation. Today it will be the
first one and this is very short notice, I know, but if you cannot
today, maybe the next one?

Saludos

[1] https://genivi.webex.com/mw3000/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=genivi

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk