GDP - Porter board Touch

McGee, Art amcgee7 at jaguarlandrover.com
Tue Jan 12 14:38:24 EST 2016

I got the touch to work but I have been unable to calibrate the screen.
I'm running weston-calibrator from the serial console or ssh.  All I get is
silence from the app until I break it and return to a prompt.  Nothing is
showing up on the screen for calibration.  Do I need to stop the genivi
demo first? Do I need to run from a terminal within weston?  How do I then
start the weston-terminal?  I have tried from the same prompt's and all I
get is silence again. Thanks in advance.

*Art McGee*
Infotainment Engineer

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, Oregon, 97209
Jaguar.com <http://jaguar.com>  |  LandRover.com <http://landrover.com>