GDP - Porter board Touch

amir.nathoo at yahoo.com amir.nathoo at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 11:27:57 EST 2016

Hi Art,
There is a useful bitbake command to change the kernel config, you can try:bitbake virtual/kernel -c menuconfig
This should bring up the kernel configuration menu. I don't recall which section the MULTITOUCH belongs too, but it should be accessible from there. You can then save the configuration and restart your build.
Amir.