GDP - Porter board Touch

McGee, Art amcgee7 at jaguarlandrover.com
Mon Jan 11 16:42:06 EST 2016

Tom, ...

I still have been unable to get touch to work.  I have the new code
building but from what I can tell the driver for multi-touch isn't
installed.  I'm looking at AGL to see how it is working for them.

Thanks

*Art McGee*
Infotainment Engineer

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, Oregon, 97209
Jaguar.com <http://jaguar.com>  |  LandRover.com <http://landrover.com>