Updateding and building the latest code base.

amir.nathoo at yahoo.com amir.nathoo at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 00:30:18 EST 2016

Hi Art,
Glad it helped. I can see the cooker.py in poky, calling add_watch but never rm_watch.I am using Poky 1.8 and there are additional log errors which is more helpful than what you got.if 'ENOSPC' in str(e):        providerlog.error("No space left on device or exceeds fs.inotify.max_user_watches?")        providerlog.error("To check max_user_watches: sysctl -n fs.inotify.max_user_watches.")        providerlog.error("To modify max_user_watches: sysctl -n -w fs.inotify.max_user_watches=<value>.")        providerlog.error("Root privilege is required to modify max_user_watches.")
On my Ubuntu 14.04 64bits the max is set to 524288 which is probably why I don't see the problem. But this happened to be a while back on a different large project.

Amir.