GDP 11 RC1 test results on Raspberry Pi 3

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Wed Aug 31 08:48:31 EDT 2016

Hi Agustin, Tom, Robert, Changhyeok,

Following your request today I have tested GDP 11 RC1 release on
Raspberry Pi 3. In general the images looks good. I confirm that
Wayland, Weston and the HMI works as expected. I noticed a couple of
other issues:

* Minor issue with AM Monitor which affects both Raspberry Pi 2 and 3.
The exact steps to reproduce the test case are described in JIRA:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/GDP-361

* Bluetoothctl is not working properly on Raspberry Pi 3 although the
built-in Bluetooth device is detected and listed by hciconfig -a. There
is no problem using bluetoothctl on Raspberry Pi 2 with external
Bluetooth USB dongle. I have share more details about the issue on
Raspberry Pi 3 in JIRA: https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/GDP-333

The peripheral devices that I have used for the tests are described in
the wiki article:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GDP+and+peripherals

Best regards, Leon

--