AW: [persistence] Persistence and the next release: GDP in Detail

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 05:42:49 EDT 2016

Hi,

On 31/08/16 10:59, Huerner, Ingo wrote:
> Hello,

Thank Ingo.

I would like to point that the same approach is equally useful for the
rest of the GENIVI developed components. We are making a significant
effort to attract newbies by making the download & run (and build & run)
of GDP very easy.

The next step is to make the comprehension and first try/test of every
component equally easy. That needs the heavy implication of the
developers themselves, also on the documentation side. Nobody else can
fill the current gap.

It will take time to get evident results of this effort, specially if
like nowadays, we are not measuring any impact/usage of GDP, but
ultimately it will be evident from the support request side.

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk