Persistence and the next release: GDP in Detail

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 09:01:14 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have updated the links to the git server in the wiki page "GDP in
Detail"[1] related with Persistence.

I would like Persistence maintainers to review them and, if possible,
highlight in that wiki page the content that a newbie would need to read
in order to understand how this component work.

We plan to release GDP RC1 this coming Sept 1st and the final release is
planned for week 37.

GDP in Detail is the page where GDP users will go to when they want to
know about the automotive components included in GDP and how to use them.

[1]
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11567879

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk