Mailing list for Security (was: SV: [GENIVI security group] Security group assessment method discussion)

Andersson, Gunnar gunnar.x.andersson at volvocars.com
Wed Aug 24 06:39:12 EDT 2016

Walt,

Please be patient with us because as Jeremiah says in the email you quoted
below: policies are being worked out, and it will take at least another week or
two to reach the right forums to do that.  Jeremiah, or someone else will surely
inform on genivi-projects when it is done.

To your direct question – no new mailing list has been set up yet, and I
expect it will be done only when we have decided on all the details, including
the disclosure policy, IPR policy, and so on.  I find that IPR policy is for example very
well defined in GENIVI membership contracts – but if we decide to create a forum for
the public then we need to make sure we have all details clear.  I understood in
the last meeting that the current participants of the security team indicate that
it is particularly important to get it right for this situation – more so than
already existing mailing lists like -projects and those we have for various
software components.

Gunnar Andersson
Lead Architect, GENIVI Alliance
Infotainment, Volvo Car Corporation