[GDP] Open Weekly Call. Thursday Aug 25th at 12:00 UTC. Schedule change for this meeting only!

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 11:49:49 EDT 2016

Dear GDP friends,

I am happy to invite you to the GDP open weekly call:

* Date: Thursday August 25th
* Time: 12:00 UTC
** Extraordinary time due to schedule conflict within GENIVI. Next week
we will go back to our regular time.
* Previous GDP reports:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GENIVI+Development+Platform+management#GENIVIDevelopmentPlatformmanagement-Activityreports
* Channel: Webex+IRC #automotive in irc.freenode.net
* Link:
https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=m2a4a435afb3fdb1846a62a8dfd544815
* Meeting number: 803 991 927

If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux (32 bit browser
required), I recommend you to use the Webex app in your mobile. It
works fine for me (Android). You will not be able to share your screen
though.

Agenda:

* GDP Progress Report (10 min)
* GDP 11 RC1 release schedule (5 min)
* SDK (10 min)
* GDP Hands on Sessions at GENIVI 15th AMM (10 min)
** Other GDP related contents.
* HMI Launcher (5 min)
** If due to the time of this call nobody from the Graphics team can
participate, we will cover the topic next week.
* Pull requests and bugs: questions and comments (5 min)
* AOB (10 min)

If you want to see you software included in GDP for the next GENIVI 15th
AMM, please attend to the call.

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk