[Tools] Tools Team weekly meeting: Wed August 24th at 16:00 UTC through Webex

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 11:26:34 EDT 2016

Dear Tools Team friends,

I am happy to invite you to the Tools Team weekly meeting:

* Date: Wednesday August 24th
* Time: 16:00 UTC / 18:00 CEST
* Channel: Webex
* Link:
https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=mc01ad734ce524a8d29e69219c1a53934
* Meeting number: 802 721 417

If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux, I recommend you to use the
Webex app in your mobile. It works fine for me (Android). You will not
be able to share your screen though.

Agenda:

* Mailing list migration progress (Jeremiah - 5 min)
* 15th AMM. Tools team participation (Agustin - 15 min)
** Franca and Common API contents (Klaus)
* SDK (Gunnar - 15 min)
* GDP tooling (Agustin - 5 min)
* AOB

Please Jeremiah, add any pending point from the previous two meetings to
this agenda if needed.

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk