No progress on using the 7'' official touchscreen with the RPi

Tom Pollard tom.pollard at codethink.co.uk
Thu Aug 18 11:03:14 EDT 2016

Yes thanks Leon for the kind words, I'd also pass on the praise to
anholt for his efforts in upstreaming the driver support for vc4. The
improvements made to vc4 can clearly be seen through the kernel
progression in GDP releases.

One of the next steps to make the GDP truly touch compatible is to
rectify the virtual keyboard issue, which is currently being tracked here:

https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/GDP-93

Regards,

Tom