No progress on using the 7'' official touchscreen with the RPi

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Thu Aug 18 10:52:01 EDT 2016

Hi Tom, Changhyeok, Roland,

For the record, as of today the official 7" touch screen display is with
GDP (built from branch master) on both Raspberry Pi 2 and 3. I have
built an image from scratch and tested in successfully on both boards.

Tom, Changhyeok, well done! Raspberry Pi is probably the most popular
single board computer and for the community it is great to have its
touchscreen working :)

Best regards, Leon

Leon Anavi
Software Engineer