[GDP] Open Weekly Call. Wednesday Aug 17th at 15:00 UTC

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 10:38:08 EDT 2016

Hi,

On 17/08/16 14:16, Robert Marshall wrote:
> Dear GDP friends,
>
> I am happy to invite you to the GDP open weekly call:
>
> * Date: Wednesday August 17th
> * Time: 15:00 UTC
> * Previous GDP reports:
> https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GENIVI+Development+Platform+management#GENIVIDevelopmentPlatformmanagement-Activityreports
> * Channel: Webex+IRC #automotive in irc.freenode.net
> * Link: https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=m2a4a435afb3fdb1846a62a8dfd544815
> * Meeting number: 803 991 927
>
> If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux (32 bit browser
> required), I recommend you to use the Webex app in your mobile. It
> works fine for me (Android). You will not be able to share your screen
> though.
>
> Agenda:
>
> * GDP Progress Report (there's no formal report as Agustin is away). (15 min)

Finally I could get some good connectivity and here we go with the report:
* Wiki version:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GDP+Delivery+Report+Week+32+2016
* .pdf version:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/download/attachments/11567339/GDP_report_17-08-2016_week_32.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1471444005209&api=v2
* All the reports:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GENIVI+Development+Platform+management

> * Progress on board support for RC1 (10 min)
> * Pull requests and bugs: questions and comments (5 min)
* Next week's GDP call needs to be re-scheduled due to an exec activity
where several of the regular attendees need to participate. It will be
asked in the call your preference.
** The proposal is at the same time, 16:00 UTC on Thursday August 25th
instead of the previous day.

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk