Mailing list archives gap and remediation

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah.foster at pelagicore.com
Tue Aug 16 10:38:04 EDT 2016

Hi!

There's been a roughly ten day gap in the automatic archival process of the
GENIVI public mailing lists. This gap was discovered only after learning
about a Mailman quirk that requires rebuilding archives.

Many apologies for the inconvenience of missing list mail and if there is
something you'd like to have preserved to refer to later I'd like to ask
that you resend it. I'll go through my own archive and push out any key
conversations I think are missing.

If you have any problems with the mailing lists you can feel free to file
an issue, feature request, or task here where GENIVI IT will see it:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/projects/OSSINFR/

Regards,

Jeremiah

--