[GDP] Open Weekly Call. Wednesday Aug 10th at 15:00 UTC

Robert Marshall robert.marshall at codethink.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 08:41:43 EDT 2016

Dear GDP friends,

I am happy to invite you to the GDP open weekly call:

* Date: Wednesday August 10th
* Time: 15:00 UTC
* Previous GDP reports:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GENIVI+Development+Platform+management#GENIVIDevelopmentPlatformmanagement-Activityreports
* Channel: Webex+IRC #automotive in irc.freenode.net
* Link: https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=m2a4a435afb3fdb1846a62a8dfd544815
* Meeting number: 803 991 927

If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux (32 bit browser
required), I recommend you to use the Webex app in your mobile. It
works fine for me (Android). You will not be able to share your screen
though.

Agenda:

* GDP Delivery Report. (15 min)
* Progress on board support for RC1 (5 min)
* Pull requests and bugs: questions and comments (5 min)
* AOB (5 min)

--
Robert Marshall