[meta-ivi] GDP 11 pre-RC 1 now supports the Intel Minnowboard MAX

Changhyeok Bae changhyeok.bae at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:00:43 EDT 2016

Hi Leon

I thought that GDP can use on Minnowboard Turbot by using Minnowboard MAX
image.
And I thought that GDP's target board should be moved to Minnowboard Turbot.
FYI: http://wiki.minnowboard.org/index.php?title=Where_to_buy&redirect=no

I also have two Minnowboards (MAX and Turbot) and if I have extra time,
I'll try it.

Enjoy your vacation.

Thanks
Changhyeok