GDP 11 pre-RC 1 now supports the Intel Minnowboard MAX

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Tue Aug 9 10:20:17 EDT 2016

Hi Robert,

On Aug 9, 2016 16:45, "Robert Marshall" <robert.marshall at codethink.co.uk>
wrote:

> Dear GDP friends,
>
> As part of the work for the first GDP 11 release candidate the GDP
> Delivery Team is happy to announce an update to Master[1] which supports
> the Intel Minnowboard MAX [2]. This update also comes with an upgrade of
> Yocto to 2.1 krogoth [3].

Nice and well done :) Have you tried this release also with MinnowBoard
Turbot?

Turbot is a MinnowBoard MAX-compatible board and I believe I have one unit
at home. I am on vacation until the end of the week and eventually next
week I can give it a try.

Best regards, Leon

https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11569311#IntelMinnowboardMAXHardwareSetupandSoftwareInstallation.-HardwareSetup
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto-announce/2016-April/000088.html