[GDP] [Renesas] GDP on Genivi 10

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Thu Aug 4 12:27:27 EDT 2016

Hi,

+ GDP on Genivi 10 Maintenance branch +

Unfortunately the GDP Maintenance team recently decided they do not want a Genivi 10 maintenance branch in the GDP git rep. As I have some updates I have therefore provided one by adding the branch "genivi-10" to my fork of genivi-dev-platform.git in my github account [1].

It is branched from the tag 'gdp-10' in the upstream rep.

If people have general maintenance fixes for GDP on Genivi 10 I will try to incorporate them on a best effort basis. Please send a pull request in GitHub or send patches in an archive.

[1] https://github.com/slawr/genivi-dev-platform/tree/genivi-10

+ Renesas changes +

I have added the following changes to the branch.

Stephen Lawrence (3):
      renesas: Update to latest meta-renesas (R-Car Gen 2) submodule
      porter, silk: Remove the u-boot machine from local.conf
      koelsch: Resurrect support for Renesas M2 Koelsch board in auto board config

These update the meta-renesas submodule to the latest version that I announced recently. The update allowed the local.conf for R-Car boards to be simplified. This amounts to pull request # 34 in the GDP github [2]

I have also resurrected the support for the Renesas M2 Koelsch board in the automatic board configuration mechanism.

[2] https://github.com/GENIVI/genivi-dev-platform/pull/34

Regards

Steve