GDP 11 roadmap

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 06:02:44 EDT 2016

Hi,

On 27/07/16 14:49, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 26/07/16 13:13, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 25/07/16 11:27, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> during last week's GDP call, I presented the GDP 11 roadmap proposal[1].
>>> It is attached to the GDP Roadmap page. You can also see the timeline in
>>> the wiki page itself[2].
>>>
>>> The intention is to approve the roadmap during the next GDP call. Any
>>> feedback is welcome.
>>
>> Please review the timeline if you have plans to integrate your software
>> into GDP.
>>
>> We will try to delay the feature freeze as much as possible but if you
>> bring your code too close to the release date it might not make it for
>> GDP 11 (only to GDP Master).

Based on a discussion with our Community Manager, I have included in the
GDP 11 timeline an "tentative merge window" for those new features that
needs to be integrated for 15th AMM. I attach the new version of the GDP
roadmap proposal document.

Timeline diagram on our wiki:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GDP+Roadmap?preview=/11567608/11572531/gdp_11_timeline_aumented_v0_2.jpeg

The next pre-released RC1, is scheduled for week 35, the same that
M-0.2. We will focus on providing binaries for ports several boards.

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk