[GDP] Open Weekly Call. Wednesday Aug 3rd at 15:00 UTC

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 09:07:31 EDT 2016

Dear GDP friends,

I am happy to invite you to the GDP open weekly call:

* Date: Wednesday August 3rd
* Time: 15:00 UTC
* Previous GDP reports:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GENIVI+Development+Platform+management#GENIVIDevelopmentPlatformmanagement-Activityreports
* Channel: Webex+IRC #automotive in irc.freenode.net
* Link:
https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=m2a4a435afb3fdb1846a62a8dfd544815
* Meeting number: 803 991 927

If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux (32 bit browser required),
I recommend you to use the Webex app in your mobile. It works fine for
me (Android). You will not be able to share your screen though.

Agenda:

* GDP Delivery Report. (15 min)
** GDP 11 beta release
*** Differences compared with previous ones
*** Pain points
*** Improvements
* GDP Roadmap: discussion (10 min)
** What will be new in RC1?
* Critical path journey (content): discussion[1] (5 min)
* Pull requests and bugs: questions and comments (5 min)
* AOB (5 min)

[1]
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GDP+release+howto#GDPreleasehowto-Contents

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk