AW: [EXTERNAL] RE: gstreamer plugin for ivi

Jovic, Vladimir vladimir.jovic at ifm.com
Wed Mar 4 08:39:48 EST 2020

Hi,

I manage to adjust the waylandsink plugin to show the image with IVI shell. The patch is attached.
I worked on the "1.16" branch of the gstreamer plugins bad.
If you have a suggestion of what to do with it, I would be grateful. Create a gstreamer branch or something?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

i. A. Vladimir Jovic