Compositor/IVI-Extension component update for meta-ivi 15.0 (thud) and compliance

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Fri Mar 1 11:37:25 EST 2019

Hi Eugen,

Thanks for the update on the roadmap and particularly the notes on the coming benefits.
Something for the autumn release perhaps then if the updates drop, although I see that poky
master-next is currently pointing at Weston 5.0 still. Perhaps because Weston 6.0 has not dropped.

For this meta-ivi 15.0 spring update cycle we will concentrate on the current code then.

> Mocknavigation update can be ignored it is just an better looking demo, no new
> functionality

Well we are in a dev and test cycle so I see no problem updating to it/the HEAD. Is there any reason
we should be cautious?

> + Compliance +
> Currently don't see a need for a compliance update, only if we will be ontime with the
> Weston 6.0 update , we should bump up the reference implementation version, but
> there will be no interface change

OK. Good input to the compliance team.

Regards

Steve