Compositor/IVI-Extension component update for meta-ivi 15.0 (thud) and compliance

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/ESB) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Fri Mar 1 04:04:07 EST 2019

Hi Steve,

We are planning to use the Weston 6.0 release which not ready now, I'm not when is the deadline to the 15.0 release but without Weston 6.0 there are no interesting features.

Weston 6 will bring:
	Xdgshell support in ivi-shell (we would be able to merge the pull request 103)
	General improvements in Weston
	Debug protocol, which can be used to implement better reporting from Weston core

Mocknavigation update can be ignored it is just an better looking demo, no new functionality

+ Compliance +
Currently don't see a need for a compliance update, only if we will be ontime with the Weston 6.0 update , we should bump up the reference implementation version, but there will be no interface change

Engineering Software Base (ADITG/ESB)