cancelation of the todays meeting

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/ESB) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Fri Sep 7 02:46:58 EDT 2018

Hallo Dear wayland-ivi-extension call participants,

I would like to cancel the call today, we have currently nothing to discuss.
Please raise a question or topic to this mailing list if there are some

Advanced Driver Information Technology GmbH
Engineering Software Base (ADITG/ESB)
Robert-Bosch-Str. 200
31139 Hildesheim
Germany

Tel. +49 5121 49 6921
Fax +49 5121 49 6999
efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com

ADIT is a joint venture company of Robert Bosch GmbH/Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH and DENSO Corporation
Sitz: Hildesheim, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hildesheim HRB 3438
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Wilhelm Grabow, Ken Yaguchi