How to make screen orientation

zhangyang zhangyang-0206 at 163.com
Fri Mar 30 05:40:36 EDT 2018

Hi Eugen:
I use  wayland-ivi-extension 1.9.1, here is my weston.ini:
[core]
shell=ivi-shell.so

[ivi-shell]
ivi-module=ivi-controller.so,wl-shell-emulator.so
ivi-input-module=ivi-input-controller.so

[output]
name=HDMI-A-11
transform=90

I have 2 display port, one is HDMI and another is DSI, I want to know how to find out those output names? thanks