How to make screen orientation

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/ESB) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Fri Mar 30 05:18:23 EDT 2018

Actuall something like

[output]
name=LVDS1
mode=1600x1080
transform=90

should work, but in general rotation of the screen is something different as having a resolution of the display swapped!
The transform will not change the screen resolution but application could react of this by using the wl_output protocol  client can find out that the screen is transform and provide corresponding buffer content.

Engineering Software Base (ADITG/ESB)