When will I recive surfaceAddNotification through ivi-extension?

zhangyang zhangyang-0206 at 163.com
Thu Mar 22 03:06:27 EDT 2018

Hi team:
I have a simple opengl app, and a layer manager app to manage all app's surface. The opengl app do init steps like this:
wl_display_connect
wl_display_get_registry
wl_registry_add_listener
wl_display_dispatch
wl_compositor_create_surface
wl_shell_get_shell_surface
wl_shell_surface_add_listener
wl_shell_surface_set_toplevel
after all the wl init over, I call ilm_surfaceCreate.

In my layer manager app, I call ilm_registerNotification, I got this opengl surface created, but sp.orignSourceWidth and sp.orignSourceHeight is 0, So I call ilm_surfaceAddNotification to watch this surface. But I can't get any surfaceAdd callback anymore.  Is this opengl app need to do something? When will I recive surfaceAddNotification?   In LayerManagerControl get surface I can see this surface, but some data are 0.  please help, thank you.