How does a qt app support 2 ivi surfaces

zhangyang zhangyang-0206 at 163.com
Wed Jun 6 22:53:34 EDT 2018

Hi team:
I have already know that if a qt app want to use ivi-extension, it should call setenv("QT_IVI_SURFACE_ID",xxx,1); then the ivi client manager app can get this qt app's surface ID.  Now we have 2 screens, one is IVI main screen, another is cluster screen, I want to one qt app draw 2 qml windows, one is for main screen, and another is for cluster screen, those 2 qml windows have different surfaceIDs. Do you have any idea about this case? Thank you