meeting is switched to Zoom

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/ESB) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Thu Jul 19 16:02:55 EDT 2018

Seems like some kind of attachments are not allowed :-)

Meeting will happen on same slot as before: Friday at 9 AM CEST

Meeting topic: LayerManagement ET and Graphic-Backend-Server(Zoom)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/835810476

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16468769923,,835810476#  or +16699006833,,835810476# Or Telephone:
        US: +1 646 876 9923  or +1 669 900 6833
    Meeting ID: 835 810 476
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/BWHaGBKF

Engineering Software Base (ADITG/ESB)