problem of same surface on different layers

Kim, Yongjip jobs76 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:04:23 EDT 2018

Dear All.

I tried to render same surface on different layers using weston 1.12,
wayland-ivi-extension 1.11.1 & ilm APIs.
After displaying surface, when I removed or reused one layer of
different layers,
then libwayland-client.so caused a crash.
I found thread that mentions wayland-ivi-extension has problem related with
same surface on different layers and it will be fixed as below:
https://lists.genivi.org/pipermail/genivi-ivi-layer-management/2017-March/006057.html

Which version of weston & wayland-ivi-extension should be used to resolve
this problem?

Best regards,
Yongjip kim