GDP/meta-ivi rocko wayland-ivi-extension 2.0 integration issues

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/ESB) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Wed Jan 31 08:51:20 EST 2018

Hi Oscar,

Also on this branch I cannot see the final working setup,
I see that we have wayland-ivi-extension in the clean 2.1.0 version (including the call to screen_remove_layer)
But don't see the additional patch for Weston: https://cgit.freedesktop.org/wayland/weston/commit/?h=3.0&id=deee85

Do you know by when you could push the changes to baseline?

Engineering Software Base (ADITG/ESB)