GDP/meta-ivi rocko wayland-ivi-extension 2.0 integration issues

Andreasson, Oscar OAndreasson at luxoft.com
Thu Jan 18 04:56:34 EST 2018

Hi Emre,

I'm still getting the same looping error with tag 2.1 as with 2.0 branch. Did you ever see my mail
with the error description in it? I'll forward it to you just in case.

oscar.andreasson at pelagicore.com
www.pelagicore.com

PELAGICORE a part of LUXOFT

Registered Office Gothenburg, Sweden
Registration No. 556780-4199

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended only for the recipient(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive them. They may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read this email or its attachment(s). Furthermore, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment(s) or copies thereof from your system. Thank you.