GDP/meta-ivi rocko wayland-ivi-extension 2.0 integration issues

Ucan, Emre (ADITG/ESB) eucan at de.adit-jv.com
Wed Jan 17 13:26:37 EST 2018

Hi Oscar,

Does Weston use ivi-input-controller ? you can check it from the config file: /etc/xdg/weston/weston.ini

If ivi-input-controller is used, you need this patch "https://github.com/GENIVI/wayland-ivi-extension/commit/a25f5eb8e31a88b63f5a6721b403df0e8f255f5b".
You can cherry pick it or you can use wayland-ivi-extension 2.1 version.

Best Regards,
Emre Ucan