GDP/meta-ivi rocko wayland-ivi-extension 2.0 integration issues

Andreasson, Oscar (Pelagicore) oscar.andreasson at pelagicore.com
Wed Jan 17 04:08:14 EST 2018

On Tue, 2018-01-16 at 18:21 +0000, Stephen Lawrence wrote:
> Hi,

Interesting, they got dependencies on Weston 3.0 in there, at least this one:

lyt->screen_remove_layer(iviscrn->output, layout_layer);

screen_remove_layer was added in Weston 3.0 if you look here in branch 2.0 it's not there:

https://github.com/wayland-project/weston/blob/2.0/ivi-shell/ivi-layout-export.h

But in branch 3.0 and master it's there:

https://github.com/wayland-project/weston/blob/3.0/ivi-shell/ivi-layout-export.h
https://github.com/wayland-project/weston/blob/master/ivi-shell/ivi-layout-export.h

I did remember seeing that mail you pointed out, but figured I got it the wrong way around in my
memory and that we actually depend on 3.0, not 2.0...

It was a simple fix, but maybe the ILM needs to be updated to remove the dependency?

> We can discuss in the BIT call tomorrow.
>
> Regards
>
> Steve
> BIT Lead
Oscar Andreasson