GDP/meta-ivi rocko wayland-ivi-extension 2.0 integration issues

Andreasson, Oscar (Pelagicore) oscar.andreasson at pelagicore.com
Wed Jan 17 03:55:04 EST 2018

Hi Stephen,

On Tue, 2018-01-16 at 18:04 +0000, Stephen Lawrence wrote:
> Hi Oscar,

ivi-extension 2.0 relieas on features only available in Weston 3.0 when I've tried to build it,
admittedly only a single line of code from what I've seen so far and I originally patched it out but
since getting Weston 3.0 to build/run etc was fairly straight forward I removed the patch and added
a Weston 3.0 recipe instead.

> Regards
>
> Steve
> BIT Lead