How to make screen orientation

Mizuno, Wataru (ADITJ/SWG) wmizuno at jp.adit-jv.com
Sun Apr 1 20:49:37 EDT 2018

Hi Zhangyang,

You can find the output name by get scene command of LayerManagerControl.
 $ LayerManagerControl get scene

Then you can find like this. This set up has 2 HDMI connectors.
  screen 0 (0x0)
  ---------------------------------------
  - connector name:       HDMI-A-1
  - resolution:           x=1920, y=1080
  - layer render order:

  screen 1 (0x1)
  ---------------------------------------
  - connector name:       HDMI-A-2
  - resolution:           x=1920, y=1080
  - layer render order:

Or you can also find the name from start-up log of weston like this.
  [01:08:36.402] Output HDMI-A-1, (connector 35, crtc 29)
               mode 1920x1080 at 60.0, preferred, current
               mode 1920x1080 at 40.0
  [01:08:36.406] Output HDMI-A-2, (connector 40, crtc 32)
               mode 1920x1080 at 60.0, preferred, current
               mode 1920x1080 at 40.0

Best regards,

Wataru Mizuno
ADITJ / SWG