ilm_common.h not found (meta-ivi 13.0 / pyro)

Gunnar Andersson gunnar.genivi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 05:56:36 EDT 2017

On Wed, 2017-09-06 at 09:45 +0000, Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/ESB) wrote:
> [...]
[trimmed]

> [EF] the  <ilm/ilm_control.h> should be fine, this what we are using
>
> > > We also added the *.pc files which are exported now maybe this leads
> > > to some issue in cross_compilation.
> >
> > Oscar is working on another ticket blocked by this one so he might take
> > over this ticket or make some investigations into this, we'll see.
>
> [EF] this would be the fastest way :-) I do not have the build on my site

No problem.  I'm not asking you to look deeper at this time, Eugen.  It
seems like it should be an easy bug to find.  (Maybe we come back if there's
still no progress ;-)

Just for reference, the Go-Server [2] is open to everyone, and the branch in
question is stored as simply "chromium" on the main GDP project.

Cheers
- Gunnar

[trimmed]

Short URL for [2] for convenience.