ilm_common.h not found (meta-ivi 13.0 / pyro)

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Mon Sep 4 07:49:45 EDT 2017

Hello

The Chromium feature branch of GDP started failing when we ported it to
Yocto pyro branch and meta-ivi.  It looks like an easy error so I'm reaching
out to the mailing list if you have any immediate ideas.

It is simply a header file that is no longer found, so it should be trivial
but you will know best.

ERROR:

12:24:19.235 | ../../ozone/wayland/shell/ivi_shell_surface.cc:14:28: fatal
error: ilm/ilm_common.h: No such file or directory:

Full build log: [2]

VERSIONS:

Old version / master:
meta-ivi/ ... / wayland-ivi-extension_1.11.1.bb

pyro: (failing)
meta-ivi/ ... / wayland-ivi-extension_1.13.0.bb

I am reaching out because I imagine one of the layer manager folks might
immediately know what this is.  Maybe you moved some header file between the
versions?  Maybe ilm_common.h is not supposed to be used from outside?

If you have any ideas, please let us know in the mail thread, or directly on
the ticket [1]

Thanks
- Gunnar

[1] https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/GDP-728