Question about IVI UI for SDL

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/ESB) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Tue Nov 21 07:43:28 EST 2017

Hallo Marcin,

I don't have much inside of the SDL, for me it looks like you are using some framework to render the SDL applications, so this framework need to be changed to suit your needs.
The wayland compositor cannot modified the content of the surface (not in term of changing the place of the button) it will receive so called perfect frame and just use this for the final composition.
The wayland-ivi-extension with ivi-shell can be used to control the composition: position, visibility, dimensions on the display.

So most probably you need to change the framework.

Engineering Software Base (ADITG/ESB)