bug in ivi-share.c: crash when touching local and remote

Mizuno, Wataru (ADITJ/SWG) wmizuno at jp.adit-jv.com
Sun May 14 21:42:02 EDT 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

>We are using two minnowboards, with our own ivi-share client and remote client.
You connect two minnowboards with Ethernet or something other networks, is it correct?

In that case I have no idea how to share the buffer.
Because in simple-ivi-share the buffer is shared between local application by passing buffer object name.
And also I have a question about how to share the wl_seat between two boards.

Could you tell me more detailed settings about aboves?

Best regards,

Wataru Mizuno
ADITJ / SWG

+81-(0)566-56-0946