bug in ivi-share.c: crash when touching local and remote

florian.haenel florian.haenel at lge.com
Mon May 8 06:40:02 EDT 2017

Hi all,

We found a bug when touching both the local and remote screen in a
ivi-share setup.

The bug manifests as running through the end of
seat->touch_state->resource_list without finding the resource with the
right client.
This seems to happen because the surface already has focus and is put
into touch_state->focus_resource_list instead.
after the loop target_resource contains an invalid value. My patch is
straightforward, but we can debate what should happen in this case.

thanks,
Florian