Dual display in clone mode with weston and wayland-ivi-extension

Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1) eucan at de.adit-jv.com
Fri Mar 17 04:02:11 EDT 2017

Hi Vikas,

You cannot even compile for weston 2.0 in current branch. I sent a PR for this but it is not pushed yet.
The other problem is that there is only one wl_list object for render order of surfaces.

You can set a surface on many layers but then get APIs would be always wrong.

I prepared some major changes for wayland-ivi-extension. I will send them soon.