screenshot of layer do not work!

Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1) eucan at de.adit-jv.com
Tue Mar 14 04:22:43 EDT 2017

Hi Vikash,

Weston composites every surface of a screen at once. Weston does not composite per layer.
Therefore, we have to make sub composition step to get layer screenshots. But eglDisplay, eglContext etc are private to gl-renderer.

Therefore, we need to create these egl resources again in ivi-controller to just get layer screenshots. It would be waste of resources.