wayland-ivi-extension 1.9.1 error log query

Vikas Patil vikasmpatil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 05:57:50 EST 2017

Hi Emre Ucan,

>> Maybe gstreamer sink did not destroy ilmSurface when you stop it.

I am cleaning up as follows and also verified the control reaches till this
point. Am I missing anything? or it could be it didn't completed it and
request come fast for creation.

    ilm_surfaceRemoveNotification(ilmSurfaceId);
    ilm_commitChanges();

    printf("----------->destroy_surfaces: destroying ilm surface , no
notify\n");
    if (ilmSurfaceId > 0)