wayland-ivi-extension 1.9.1 error log query

Vikas Patil vikasmpatil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 04:58:12 EST 2017

Hi All,

With my test video player, I am seeing following error on console and in
weston log. What do these error/log signify? Do I need to fix them or these
could be ignored? Below errors
count increases each time my test application repeats (sets) the state of
pipeline to play and null.

On Console:
invalid id_surface in controller_listener_surface
invalid id_surface in controller_listener_surface
invalid id_surface in controller_listener_surface
invalid id_surface in controller_listener_surface
invalid id_surface in controller_listener_surface

Line 725:
https://github.com/GENIVI/wayland-ivi-extension/blob/1.9.1/ivi-layermanagement-api/ilmControl/src/ilm_control_wayland_platform.c

In weston log:
[00:00:12.264] ivi_layout_layer_add_surface: addsurf is already available
[00:00:16.751] ivi_layout_layer_add_surface: addsurf is already available
[00:00:21.381] ivi_layout_layer_add_surface: addsurf is already available
[00:00:26.001] ivi_layout_layer_add_surface: addsurf is already available
[00:00:30.648] ivi_layout_layer_add_surface: addsurf is already available

Line 2551:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/wayland/weston/tree/ivi-shell/ivi-layout.c?h=1.9

I am using wayland-ivi-extension 1.9.1 and weston 1.9.0 with i.MX6 platform.

Test player uses glimagesink (gstreamer video sink supporting wayland and
wayland-ivi-extesnion). I have used ilmclient and ilmcontrol apis directly
inside glimage sink plugin to support wayland-ivi-extension. Test player
set the pipeline state to play and null repetitively to test the video
playback.

Thanking in advance for any comments/suggestions.

Regards,
Vikash