Wayland IVI Extension v.1.11.1 bugfix release

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Mon Jun 19 11:06:54 EDT 2017

[snip]

> > Hi,
> >
> > I released today new bugfix release as requested by Gunnar.
> >
> > It fixes some memory corruption and crashes.
> >
> > Here is the list of patches which I applied on top of 1.11 release:
> >

> Thanks for that Emre.
>
> I'm preparing a PR for the Genivi 12 branch of meta-ivi.
> It's not quite finished building and I need to leave on time today.
> If the runtime test passes Monday morning I'll push the PR.
>
> Regards
>
> Steve

I've pushed PR #42 [1] to update the Genivi 12 branch of meta-ivi
to use ivi-extension 1.11.1.

Tolkien, I thought that may save you some time whilst your busy
on Orion.

I successfully sanity tested, including running the updated nav app,
using a GDP-12 build (sha c7edb59) for the Renesas R-Car M3 Starter Kit.

[1] https://github.com/GENIVI/meta-ivi/pull/42

Regards

Steve
BIT Lead