new 1.13.0 stable release

Ucan, Emre (ADITG/ESB) eucan at de.adit-jv.com
Wed Jun 14 07:09:03 EDT 2017

Hi Stephen,

We are aiming end of this month for 2.0 release. It will work with weston v2.0 + one patch.

Before we can take v2.0 into meta-ivi , we have to wait for compliance update anyway.
Therefore, it makes sense to me to update first v1.13 and fix wayland/weston issues first.
After compliance update finalizes, we can update wayland-ivi-extension to v2.0 in meta-ivi.

Engineering Software Base (ADITG/ESB)