Patches, issue-tracking, maintenance etc.

Ucan, Emre (ADITG/ESB) eucan at de.adit-jv.com
Tue Jun 13 07:22:02 EDT 2017

Hello Gunnar,

Wayland-ivi-extension 1.13 requires weston 2.0. Therefore, we have to update both together.
1.13 version is backwards compatible with 1.11. I will send an email to BIT team for updating to new versions.

Recently, we introduced a new protocol. Therefore, we want to update compliance for the upcoming release.
The upcoming version would be 2.0, because we made backwards incompatible changes.

For issue tracking and patches , best way for us would be to use github.

Engineering Software Base (ADITG/ESB)